Geotextile, also known as geotextile, is a permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers by needling or knitting. Geotextile is one of the new geosynthetics. The finished product is cloth like, with a general width of 4-6m and a length of 50-100m. Geotextiles are divided into woven geotextiles and non-woven filament geotextiles.
1. High strength. Due to the use of plastic fiber, it can maintain full strength and elongation under dry and wet conditions.
2. Corrosion resistance, in different pH of soil and water can be long-term corrosion resistance.
3. The water permeability is good because there is a gap between the fibers, so it has good water permeability.
4. Good anti microbial property will not damage microorganism and moth.
5. The construction is convenient. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6. Complete specifications: width up to 9 meters. It is the widest product in China, unit area quality: 100-1000g / m2
7. Light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, excellent performance of filter, drainage, isolation and reinforcement.