Fiberglass Geogrid is often used in situations such as retaining walls, so the following points should be paid attention to during the construction of Fiberglass Geogrid:
1. During the construction of Fiberglass Geogrid, ensure that all the base is rolled before the roadbed is filled, and then filled, the degree of compaction is very important, and the surface is required to be flat.
2. The rolling should be carried out in a place with water content. If it is dry, decompression should also be done after sprinkling. It must not be possible to walk the machine directly on the Fiberglass Geogrid.
3. The product must be protected from light before construction, and the construction of the lower subgrade shall be carried out as soon as possible after the laying is completed, avoiding direct sunlight.
4. Fiberglass Geogrid is fixed with U-shaped anchors when assembling.
5. Fiberglass Geogrid should be aware of mechanized construction during construction, and strictly stipulate the mechanical walking route to prevent mutual interference. If there is rain or snow, do not carry out rolling work, and do a good job of waterproofing according to the actual situation.