The key to its basic principle is "three-dimensional constraint", which integrates deformation into three-dimensional space. Due to the flexible structure characteristics of bee lattice, it can bear external load and deformation caused by it.
This is because when the load effect on the appearance of foundation, according to Taylor and Prandtl theory can get: under the load effect have gathered, automatic compression of the area after the sinking of the foundation, at the same time will affect to both sides are decomposed and passed to the transition zone, and then to the forced area, therefore, forced to the area is very brief deformation under the effect of force attack and arch.
Together under the effect of load, automatic area stress will still pass by external forces to transition zone, but because of the lattice room wall constraint and close to the room opposite effect between force and friction between the case and packing chamber wall formed by lateral resistance, and then suppress the passive area and transition area lateral movement, the result is to make the subgrade bearing can be improved. Through testing and experiments, the cohesive force can be added more than 30 times under the constraint effect between cells. This also indicates that the foundation bearing capacity can be effectively improved by adding the overall shear resistance of the subgrade data or by restraining the movement of the three zones, namely, the automatic zone, the transition zone, and the forced zone, which is the basic principle of honeycomb cells.
Honeycomb cell features
The data of honeycomb cells have an excellent mechanical function. Honeycomb cells have a high function of heat-resistant aging. After the thermal oxidation experiment, the tensile yield strength can be reduced by 30% under the condition of 70℃, making its service life more than 50 years, and suitable for different filling materials. Detailed features are as follows:
(1) Outstanding mechanical function, with a higher bearing capacity and outstanding dynamic function, erosion resistance can be strong, under a higher lateral constraint effect, can make the entire structure anti-skid, anti-deformation, and then effectively improve the bearing capacity of the subgrade and the ability of dispersed load effect.
(2) Flexible structure, can be used to the slight fluctuation of the terrain, can be used to a certain non-uniform settlement, to maximize the preservation of the natural shape of the terrain, good structural safety, and less engineering traces;
(3) Energy conservation and environmental protection: local data or low-cost data can be used as the filling material of the compartment, rarely using concrete, and then the data cost and possibly transportation cost can be greatly reduced, thus reducing the cost;
(4) Beautiful ecology: with suitable stuffing, different plants can be planted, with beautiful appearance and good scene;
(5) Less labor, no special mechanical equipment, the simple connection in the construction, simple construction technology, high engineering efficiency, and can be used repeatedly;
(6) Good durability: its material is light, with excellent wear resistance, stable chemical properties, excellent aging resistance, and acid and alkali corrosion resistance, which can ensure its long-term durability.
(7) The height, length, width, and welding torch of honeycomb cells can be adjusted according to the actual needs of the project.