Characteristics of Fiberglass Geogrid:
(1) High tensile strength, low elongation-glass fiber geogrid has high resistance to deformation, and the elongation at break is less than 3%.
(2) No long-term creep-as a reinforcing material, glass fiber will not creep under long-term load, so that the product can maintain long-term performance.
(3) Thermal stability-the melting temperature of glass fiber is above 1000 ℃, which ensures the thermal stability of the glass fiber geogrid during paving operations.
(4) Compatibility with asphalt mixture-the material coated with the fiberglass geogrid in the post-treatment process is designed for asphalt mixture, and each fiber is fully coated and has a high degree of compatibility with asphalt. Capacitive, thus ensuring that the glass fiber geogrid is not isolated from the asphalt mixture in the asphalt layer, but is firmly combined.
(5) Physical and chemical stability-After coating with a special post-treatment agent, the glass fiber geogrid can resist all kinds of physical abrasion and chemical erosion, as well as resist biological erosion and climate change.
(6) Aggregate interlocking and restriction-because the fiberglass geogrid is a mesh structure, the aggregate in the asphalt concrete can penetrate through it, thus forming a mechanical interlocking. This restriction hinders the movement of the aggregate, so that the asphalt mixture can achieve a better compaction state, higher load-bearing capacity, better load transfer performance and smaller deformation under load.
Fiberglass Geogrid for Asphalt Reinforcement can reduce rutting by more than 50%, strengthen and reinforce the road surface, prevent road rut fatigue cracks, hot and cold expansion cracks and reflection cracks below, and can disperse the bearing stress of the road surface and prolong the service life of the road surface. Strengthen the asphalt surface to prevent and control diseases.