HDPE Geocell Steep Slope Protection has been used more frequently for slope protection to replace conventional retaining structures, although geocell retaining walls are different from conventional rigid retaining walls. The treatment method for steep slopes is mainly to build retaining walls, and there are many types of retaining walls. While HDPE Geocell Steep Slope Protection plays the role of retaining walls, it also has a certain aesthetics, and its service life is better than traditional The retaining wall should be long.
(1) Three dimensional structure.
(2) Good erosion control.
(3) Excellent corrosion resistance.
(4) High seam strength.
(5) Good resistance to vertical deflection.
(6) Cost effective.
(1) Tree root and river bed protection.
(2) Channel wall,road,high way construction.
(3) Soil and ground stabilization.
(4) Slope,greenbelt and vegetation erosion control.
(5) Load platform application.
(6) Retaining wall,embankment and levees reinforcement.