The steel plastic composite geogrid uses high tensile steel wire(or other fiber)specially handled and polyethylene(P.E)with other assistants.Then squeeze it out and make it become composite high-strength anti-pull belt and the surface has rough embossing then it is reinforcement earthwork belt.Warp knitting vertically and horizontally using this single belt and welding the joint using a special welding techology to molding is reinforcement geogrid.
Steel Plastic Composite Geogrid features:
1. The tensile force of the steel-plastic composite geogrid is borne by the high-strength steel wire woven by warp and weft, which produces a very high tensile modulus under low strain capacity. The vertical and horizontal ribs work together to give full play to the interlocking effect of the grid on the soil.
2. The warp and weft of the steel-plastic composite geogrid's vertical and horizontal ribs are woven into a net, and the outer wrapper is formed at one time. The steel wire and the outer wrapper can coordinate with each other, and the breaking elongation is very low (not more than 3%). The main force-bearing unit of the steel-plastic composite geogrid is steel wire, with extremely low creep.
3. Through the treatment of the plastic surface in the production process, the rough pattern is pressed to enhance the roughness of the grid surface and improve the friction coefficient between the steel-plastic composite geogrid and the soil.
4. The width of the steel-plastic composite geogrid can reach 6m, realizing efficient and economical reinforcement effect.
5. The high-density polyethylene used in the steel-plastic composite geogrid can ensure that it will not be corroded by acid, alkali, salt solution, or oil at room temperature; it will not be attacked by water dissolution or microorganisms. At the same time, the polymer properties of polyethylene are also sufficient to resist the aging caused by ultraviolet radiation. After the grid is stressed, the vertical and horizontal ribs work together, and no joints will be cracked or damaged. In actual engineering, after the packing is compacted, it is not corroded by ultraviolet light and oxygen, so it can fully meet the requirements of permanent engineering construction.